HGP 2020 - Maintenance

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Christmas is on the horizon and the season has begun with a bang: it's Maintenance Week at the Holiday Grand Plan!

Week Sixteen of the Holiday Grand Plan should see holiday preparations coming to an end--and a clean and organized home, ready for the celebration.

In holiday prep, we'll decorate the Christmas tree--and make life easy by using some of our freezer meals!

Are we having fun yet? Only minimum maintenance needed this week as we bring preparations to the finish and enjoy the holiday.

HOLIDAY PREP​

• Plan New Year's activities
  • Decorate tree - make it a PARTY.
  • Use some of the freezer meals.

CLEANING/ORGANIZING AREA: MAINTENANCE​

• Only minimum maintenance required this week.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am ready for Christmas week. Have not completed my HGP but am not beating myself up over it. With working extra at the end of November/early December, busier DrillDance season and helping DS move I had not enough time to finish.. Thankfully my house is usually fairly organised so not a major problem. I will start Winter prep in March and will follow the HGP then.

Next year I will start slightly earlier in August, but will have retired from DrillDance then so I know I will also have a bit more time. There WILL be a year where I complete the HGP from start to finish.