HGP 2021 - Guest Room Week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
"Guest bedrooms and other bathrooms use the same procedures for master bathroom and bedroom. Clean, declutter and organize guest spaces so they are convenient to set up and use.

Take note of your area and surrounding.

Make lists of those items you need to replace.

Donate or toss what needs to be.

Be ruthless this time!"

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I do not have any guest spaces, but did focus on maintenance of spaces and prep for the fall. Continued work on boys rooms and added another bag of items to be donated - and dropped them off!

Holiday Prep: received the Santa mail stamp I ordered from etsy for wrapping gifts. Emptied the food box donations and placed an empty box for the next drive. Have saved some 'nice' boxes for shipping items and my plan is Friday to stop and look for items to make festive package tie-on. Working away on sons blanket, not a Christmas gift but something I would like to finish this year.

We haven't decorated for Halloween yet, plan is next week. I have put together the treat bags for trick or treaters and purchased a bit extra in case we have more than the usual number (under 50 typically).

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
I was away last week, so this week I'm going to push for both Guest Room and Kitchen. In the Guest Bedroom, I need to handle the following --

• Clean windows and dresser mirror
  • Thorough dusting
  • Clean ceiling fan and add length to the pull chains
  • Touch up stain on nightstands
  • Order new comforter
  • Organize closet
  • Vacuum carpet
  • Bag and take items to the donation center

Last edited:
Reactions: HouseElf