HGP 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Mine are printed! I'm trying to do some reorganizing of my binder.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
I follow the Holiday Grand Planners - Get Organized Community on FB and the calendars are up. They are still tweaking the site, but what will be needed for the start of the HGP is available. Cynthia Ewer also posted an update discussing work involved in maintaining the Site, some of the issues they are facing, and the future of the HGP, including the funding required to maintain the server access, update computer code, etc. Some suggestions including putting the forms in a workbook format and selling them as a package, making it an annual subscription, or possibly setting up a site where people can donate to help defray the costs, etc. Additionally, she discussed retirement and wanting to slow down and step back and several others took the "what can I do to help" approach. Lots of support for this program, so hoping it continues.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
A few years ago there was talk of the HGP not continuing, it did fill me with panic. I will pop over to the facebook page and have a look.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I am part of the FB group.
I ended up printing some extra stuff, just in case. I can put it in my own calendar, but I do need some of the other stuff.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I have downloaded the pages so I have them in case it all goes away. The calendar as mention by Laura can be easily done. I have also printed out each of the written tasks to help guide me through each week.

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
I have just dowloaded the HHP and HGP into my Happy Planner Template. Now all I have to do is print them off and plug into my notebook. I am so happy to have this done, now onto the the actual doing and following of the plan. Who else loves list week? I think it has to be my favorite part, other than the celebration! LOL the Holidays are always perfect in my list, then reality comes, but you know I love the reality just as much! But it's always fun dreaming of sugar plums dancing in my head! Have great week everyone.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Laurie, I love making lists, makes me happy. Looking forward to getting through the HGP and having a clean and organised home for Christmas.

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
I have just dowloaded the HHP and HGP into my Happy Planner Template. Now all I have to do is print them off and plug into my notebook. I am so happy to have this done, now onto the the actual doing and following of the plan. Who else loves list week? I think it has to be my favorite part, other than the celebration! LOL the Holidays are always perfect in my list, then reality comes, but you know I love the reality just as much! But it's always fun dreaming of sugar plums dancing in my head! Have great week everyone.
You can just print them at 70 percent on your printer and they fit perfectly

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
You can just print them at 70 percent on your printer and they fit perfectly
Yes, but they won’t have the cut lines, in my template I have the exact place to position my paper cutter, works perfectly for me no measuring and only two cuts.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I am keeping a set of the plans in a notebook for the future should they disappear.
That's an excellent idea! I should create a master plan book with her articles added. I love reading the site each year. She has put so much work into it and cannot imagine a year without it.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul