HGP Garage Week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
This is the last day of Garage Week!
How is it going for everyone?
This is my favorite time of year to do the garage. It’s cool and the bugs are all moving pretty slow!
I hope everyone has had a productive week and enjoyable week!

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Cleaning is finished here. Just need to maintain.
After the carpets were cleaned last week we arranged the living room for the tree. I’ve brought down all the ornament totes and they are in the appropriate rooms.

I put together our friends gift basket and used shrink wrap on it. It looks pretty good. I’ve spent all week searching for either the right size box or gift bags for those purse sets. Everything is too big, too small, or just plain ugly. I still have some time, fingers crossed!

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Garage was swept out and bins were arranged better than they were. Additional items that needed to go to the garage were brought out and stowed in their appropriate area. Deck cushions were stowed on the top shelf of the storage racks, so they're out of the way until needed in the Spring. Bins will need to be addressed in the next couple of weeks when I bring Christmas items out and put Autumn decor away. Did not get to the garage door windows, but they'll need it again in the Spring. It's better than it was, is all I can say. So, I count that as an accomplishment.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have finished inside of the house, this week is maintenance. DH will work on the garage in his own time which is different from my time LOL.