HHP 2019 Starts September 1st!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Mary, me too. My daughter gave me her big "album wish list" verbally during her last visit..I took note!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Good to see you here, Cindylouwho!

It will be good to cheer one another on these next few months of prepping and cleaning for Christmas and all the holidays in between.

Reactions: Minta

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Mary, me too. My daughter gave me her big "album wish list" verbally during her last visit..I took note!

Won't daughter be surprised when you get something that she likes but wasn't quite expecting!

I put a small sheet of paper and a pen in my pocket book today. I am ready!

Reactions: Minta

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Yikes, did you see this conversation on the House & Holidays Plan Facebook group when someone asked the price of the planner and checklists:

Cynthia Ewer Not a dime. Been publishing it online for free for many years. But get 'em now ... I'm retiring at year's end.
Wendy Anderson Cynthia Ewer will the website be gone after this year?
Cynthia Ewer I will have an archive site up soon, that keeps printable and the most popular features online.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Thanks for the update. I know a few years back Cynthia Ewer stopped by here to let us know that she was considering ending it that year. Now that's official, I'll make sure that I have what is needed. Cynthia has been very generous of her time and talent to us.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I will get them saved as well then. Good to know...I'll probably save both, considering I go back and forth between the two.