HHP your Purse

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
Okay I finally broke down and went shopping for a new purse. I'd rather have my teeth pulled, but I did it anyway. I actually found 2 purses, identical style but different colors for fall & winter. The hardest part was finding the little zipper bags to put inside in an effort to keep like items contained for easy retrieval. I finally found them at the 3rd Wal Mart after having gone to every dollar store, family dollar, dollar general, K-Mart, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and two other Wal Marts. I just refuse to spend over $5 for a simple little zipper pouch to hold things. I found them for $3 each. Yeah! I lucked out and found wallets that match each of the purses as well. In total I have two nice bags with both of the wallets and accessories (Zipper pouches, clip on flashlight and spring clip for keys, matching mini umbrellas) for $26 each. I saved $98 on the two handbags alone at Kohl's.

With all of the running, organizing and shopping that will be taking place over the next quarter it is vital to have a good handbag that will hold not only your money and identification but your phone, tablet for some, lists, hat, gloves, umbrella, pepper spray, chap stick, receipts, coupons .........).

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Great finds Ellen!

I need to empty my purse and clear out some stuff in there. I want some of those zippered pouches too!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Yes, great finds! And excellent thinking! My purse is like command central for my life and it floors me that I never thought of getting it ready for the lead up to the holidays too!!! :)

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Those are some great deals Ellen! A light clip is a good idea too. Never thought about that. I need to pick up one of those as I'm always having to pull nearly everything out of my handbags to look for one item. (rolling my eyes)

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
I clean my purse out each week all the recepits I stick in there napkins from stopping at wendys just to much stuff.