Holiday Baking Supplies

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Found this great page buried in my Christmas folder - it's from 2018 so some of the links may be broken but it will give you some ideas for a neat item or gadget for your own holiday baking or a great gift for someone else.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Thanks will look at it later

Don't know why I can tag sometimes and sometimes it won't let me
I forgot to add that although many items can be ordered from Amazon, a lot are listed from Williams-Sonoma and that means pricey. Google the item and I'm sure you can find it cheaper elsewhere.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Thanks will look at it later

Don't know why I can tag sometimes and sometimes it won't let me
I find that if you start with the @ sign and then type the first few letters of the person's name such as @girl, it will bring up the full name just below and you can slide your mouse down and click on it which will add it to the post @girlsinmo . It will replace the @girl with the full name and they're tagged!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I find that if you start with the @ sign and then type the first few letters of the person's name such as @girl, it will bring up the full name just below and you can slide your mouse down and click on it which will add it to the post @girlsinmo . It will replace the @girl with the full name and they're tagged!

@PamelaG. Thanks It will usually do that for me but not all the time.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I really liked the pie crust trimmer, the decorative cookie stamps, and twisting whisk. I have a round whisk and a flat whisk, but it would be nice to have the twist one. I have a lot of the other things suggested.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Oh, I love the cookie stamps and the pie edger. The spatulas are too cute.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul