holiday grand plan 2008

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jkbb2

Retire Member
Oct 17, 2007
does any one know if we will be doing the holiday houseworks grand plan for 2008--i see the 2007 plan, but not the 2008, maybe i am missing it somewhere? I just finished VBS--my first year as director and used many of the things i have learned here--just adapted them, and things ran so smoothly!! thanks to all of you!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yes we will surely have some members working the Holiday Grand Plan....I'll try but I can't be sure I won't fall off the wagon...I always have in the past...LOL

The good news is CEO has really spiffied up the forms...so pretty!!

http://holidaygrandplan.com/printable-holiday-planner

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
oops....did you want the

Holiday Grand Plan

or

Houseworks Holiday Plan.....

they are two different plans with much the same concept...I am sure we will have people here that choose them...its just a personal preference.

jkbb2

Retire Member
Oct 17, 2007
oops, my bad. :slap:

the houseworks holiday plan

thanks for catching that!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
I too am interested in this. Last year I did follow the Holiday Grand Plan although when I saw Holiday Houseworks Plan I was torn, so this year I have written my own based on them both. Although we still have some time to go before they begin and I'm sure I can be persuaded to change again.

:haha:

CEO

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2007
I am working on the 2008 Houseworks Holiday Plan at present.

It should be online and ready to roll by Christmas in July.

Right now, my grandchildren are here, so you can imagine that NOTHING is getting done on the Web sites.

CEO, off to play legos and go to the park

sallyj08

MHH Member
Feb 5, 2008
I can't wait for this to begin! Both of my kids are in school full time this year, so I'm going to have plenty of time to dig in and work the plan.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I think I am going to stick my tried and true Holiday Grand Plan this year!

I have to make it all the way through, but I have good vibes about my chances this year!

I like starting with the Front Porch and working my way through the house week by week. It is also nice for me that the last room to be done is the Dining Room, because that is the room that needs the least amount of effort in my home.

I've already marked my calendar and made my personal lists for each room - I am so ready!

:grin:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Oh my goodness, the new printing format for the Holiday Grand Plan is wonderful!!!! Thank You.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
After a lot of debating with myself (I won!!) I've decided to do a Houseworks Holiday Plan/Christmas Countdown/Cathyized plan this year! I usually do well the first few weeks, then get distracted and drift off into never-neverland, never never completing anything! This year, it's going to be critical to be organized, due to a series of fortunate incidents!

1. Miss Priss's wedding is looming on Oct 18-much, much to be done there, but most of it is last minute stuff. Sigh.
2. Bridesmaids' Brunch for the above mentioned Miss Priss (my niece, in case you don't know her!)
3. Our 10th wedding anniversary trip to....somewhere. Not sure where yet. Weekend of Oct 3-5. Anniversary is the 2nd.
4. Boo!Bash2 on October 25
5. Football games-peewee, high school, and Arkansas Razorback!! whoo hoo!!
6. We MIGHT be moving...still waaayyy too early to be sharing details, or even packing stuff, but it is a definate possibility. Here's hoping!

So, I have to be organized, but flexible. HHP/CC/Cized should work well! I"m anxious to begin, and I must say I have two major jobs done-the master suite and the laundry room. And, I have the sinus infection to prove that I cleared out the dust in there! LOL!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
For the last two years I have done HHP but this year I think I need to do the HGP as my apartment is suffering from neglect. I've been so busy this summer that I need to deep clean.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
LOL! I've changed my mind-again. I guess I didn't win, after all!

I've decided to do the HGP this year...we aren't moving and I need more holiday prep time than just the CC allows...so I'll do the HGP! Sigh. I'm so wishy-washy!

Pamelajane

Retire Member
Apr 19, 2008
Hertfordshire.UK.
Count me in,

I have printed out the forms and the lists.

My children return to school just as it starts so it's a great time for me to embark on this kind of project.

Pamelajane.