Holiday Grand Plan 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I did my bathroom today. I have the ceiling light to do but won't do that until tomorrow. I have an energy audit on Wednesday and they will put in led light bulbs for and other items to make your home more efficient. Both the electric and gas companies offer this service pending qualifications.

Right now it is in my plan to finish the guest room tomorrow and the office closet on Wednesday afternoon. I will be out of town for 5 days next week so by doing what I can this week will keep me caught up.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I know that it is meant to be living room week and I fully planned to work on that today but all of s sudden I was working in my study. I started picking up a few things and it went from there. Anyway the study is now done. I will do the loungeroom next week instead.
I suppose that is the beauty of this plan, it is so flexible.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
This week I will be out of state from Wednesday - Sunday attending family events and assisting my brother. I am a little a head and would like to go back to the rooms that need one or 2 items do in order to have the rooms completely done. Just little things. The office file cabinets have turned into a winter project along with putting identifying photos and ordering them in some way. Still working tht out.

Next week I will only have the am to work the HGP Plan and it will take me to the laundry room. As soon as we have a nice Saturday we will do the garage.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am a little all over the place. Was intending to do the loungeroom but as I had 2 free days I worked on my bedroom instead. It takes me a bit longer by the time I do all the linen including pillows and clean the wardrobe.
The loungeroom should not take too long so will do that early next week.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I will do the kitchen next as it will be the largest deep clean left. So many areas to clean, and greasy dirt added to it. I have a check list made so will use that to get it done. Nothing better than to see your progress as you check it off.