Holiday Magic Dec. 2nd

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yesterday's "magic" was about doing some nice things for yourself....Today's is about getting something practical accomplished...WRAPPING.....

How are you doing with your wrapping? I am going to be honest....I am behind and need to kick it in gear or I'll be wrapping Chrismtas Eve instead of enjoying the day!!

Main problem is WHERE to go with the wrapped presents...little Evan can't see a bunch of wrapped gifts or he is going to be wondering...PLUS bugging me to know what they are...lol

:snowman:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
That's the part I need to work on. I've decided if I wrap a few (even just 1 or 2) per night, I'll be ok. I only started this weekend - I prefer to wrap when the tree is up :)

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
My dilemma as well is where to put the gifts once they are wrapped. They are much easier to hide when they aren't wrapped and you don't have to worry about messing up the paper. I need to start working on my wrapping though and figure out where to put everything.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
We put a keyed lock on the guest room door and have everything in there. The unwrapped stuff is laid out on the bed in piles and the wrapped stuff is stacked in the floor. Hopefully we will not forget to lock the door one night!