Holiday Movies at Walmart

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
The five dollar bin at Wlamart has quite a few holiday movies. I picked up a couple....this first one I think is a great deal because it is actually TEN holiday movies....for a total running time of 323 minutes.

Included:
How the Toys Saved Christmas
The Littlest Light on the Christmas Tree
Roanne's Best Chrsitams Ever
In Search of Santa
Jack Frost
Santa's Surprise
Christmas Comes but Once a Year
A Christmas Visit
Snow Foolin
Hector's Hectic Life

And I think it also includes five classic cartoons....

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
And then I picked up this movie length dvd....for our Christmas Eve viewing.....it was in the five dollar bin too.....I'm not letting Evan see it yet because I don;t want to listen to him for a MONTH asking about when we get to watch it...lol

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
My DH bought one the other day at WM that had 6 movies on it. Of course him & DGD have watched it already:)

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I was looking at the Christmas movie deals at Walmart the other day and we own almost all of them.

I did pick up The Family Stone - love that movie.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I have not seen the 10-movie set - would love it. I did buy a Christmas movie in the $5 bin last week though.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I have to say most of the ones in the 5 dollar bin, we either already own or aren't interested in ....but the ten movie set one is great....

Also was excited to get the Flight Before Christmas because there really aren't any new Christmas DVDs out there this year for our Christas Eve movie...so a great find for me!!

:tree: