Houseworks Book???

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I am way behind already, but didn't the Houseworks plan used to include reading pages from CEO's book Houseworks? Looking back at the threads, I can see the pages assigned for weeks 1-6 in 2008, but not beyond. They're not listed on the Organized Christmas site anymore. Does this sound familiar to anyone else? Thanks!

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Hi Colleen ~ Yes they used to have reading references. I went to the site to check if they were perhaps moved somewhere and I couldn't find them either. I think I have the reading pages in my notebook. Shall I post them?

Wonder if she is changing the reading pages to her more recent book? This is the one I'm reading this year, so I hadn't noticed they weren't on there. Just the web-reading. Hmm.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I remember, too, that there were pages to read assigned. That's one of the reasons I bought the book! lol

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I noticed that in my old list of each week's to-dos (which I copy and paste from), I had some of the reading pages that were assigned. Not sure I have all of them but I included it in my post for this week. Wish she had that book available for Kindle.

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
Yes, I remember that as well. I loved that about this plan, that the pages we were to read went along nicely with that weeks area/zone.
~Farmerswife

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Thank you, everyone! I thought I was losing my mind! :)