Houseworks Holiday Plan 2010

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
WOO-HOO!!!! I just checked out the plans at the OrganizedChristmas.com site...... AND THE 2010 PLAN CALENDARS ARE UP!!!!

That is... the pages that we print out..... which we use to organize Christmas prep! They are up now..... so..... we can start printing them out!!!! VERY EXCITING!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
AnnieClaus - I have traditionally done the HGP, but I think I'll try both this year - at least at the beginning. We'll see which one seems to be a more natural "fit"

SparkleNana - Thanks for the heads up! I am headiong over to OC next!

snowqueen

Premiere Member
Nov 1, 2007
Vermont
I went on the Houseworks Holiday Plan and it said on there that they are going to be putting up some new forms and not to print anything because there are going to be new printable forms. I was hoping to get started with the printing, but I guess I have to wait now.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Thanks for the heads up, snowqueen.
I didn't catch that when I was on there earlier.

Annie

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Thanks for the research Annie. I was not sure of the difference. Guess I need to add printer ink to my shopping list so I can get some stuff printed out.

Snowqueen-thanks for noticing that they are doing some updates so not to print yet.

caitsmum

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2008
Bedfordshire England
I've just looked at the site for the calendars to make a start on my HHP/HGP folder. Last year the HGP calendar ran to 3 pages while the HHP one was a single sheet. This year the HHP is 3 pages the same.
Think I like that better because It means there's space to write things directly on so all my info is in one place!

I'll still be doing a mixture of both though!
AM

CEO

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2007
Hi, kids--just an alert from CEO about the forms for this year.

The old ones are still available, but you may want to hold off on printing. I'll be doing a whole new set of forms this year.

Reason is that I'm no longer able to access and update the older forms. I was using a VERY old Microsoft Publisher software to create these, and I no longer have a computer OLD enough to open that software.

Since I'm a Mac user now, it means I can't open up, say, the Christmas Card list, and change the "year" entries for the current year.

This problem affects the HHP this year. I do have current forms for the Countdown, but none for NEXT year. So it's time to start fresh and do the job right.

Over the next two weeks, I'll be creating a new set of forms. There will be a set of core Christmas planner pages that everyone can use, whatever their plan.

Then the HHP and CC will get new calendars and checklists. We'll keep the current covers and dividers.

Oh! And be sure and look for new WEEKLY checklists for the HHP! They'll set out each week's assignments, and leave room to coordinate your own projects, too.

Bear with me. I only discovered this problem a few days ago, and so am going to have to find a LOT of time to create new forms for OC in the next couple of weeks.

So again, you may want to hold off printing for a couple of weeks!

CEO from OC

Last edited:

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Thanks, CEO! We appreciate all of your hard work!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
CEO - This is EXCITING!!!! NEW FORMS!!!!! WOW!!!! I'm happy!1!!! Christmas 2010 ---- Here We Come!!!!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I really, really need to get some ink from my printer. Although last yr i just wrote it all in my calendar. I can always do this to start and make a section in my Christmas notebook to do my own pages I guess.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I need new ink too....sigh....so I guess its good we have to wait a bit.

I am excited by the set of new planner pages....especially the core Christmas Planner pages that can be used regardless of plan.

I'm also excited about the weekly check lists...I think those will be VERY helpful!!

Last edited:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I bought new ink for my printer last week. Can't wait to start printing!!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Mel - Thanks for the reminder - I just put ink on my shopping list. I did buy new page protectors for all my lists! :0) I love school supplies!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
This plan is starting soon also. Tomorrow if I am correct. Is any one following it or doing the holiday grand plan? I havn't decided and may do a combination of the two.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
This plan is starting soon also. Tomorrow if I am correct. Is any one following it or doing the holiday grand plan? I havn't decided and may do a combination of the two.

I was going to try a combination, but I've misplaced the Houseworks book! Grrrr! I guess I really DO need the home organization stuff! ;) Maybe I'll find it tomorrow!