Houseworks Holiday Plan 2010

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I don't have the book maybe that is why the section doesnt' make as much sense.

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I'll be following the houseworks plan too. Piratemama, I've only followed along with the book one time. I just make my own lists, but still pretty much keep the same order and room/area focus since the houseworks plan seems less overwhelming for me. I've made a few other adjustments this year because I really want to be done with the cleaning by Thanksgiving.

Laney

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
St. Louis, MO
I'll be doing the houseworks plan this year too! I have family coming over today, so I'll be doing an over all cleaning this morning, which I think will make it easier to start the plan. In the past, I've been completely overwhelmed at starting it when the house as a whole was a disaster. Here's hoping there will be success this year. Anything is better than nothing!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
good to see some over here as well

Festivefun-in the words of wise SparkleNana-baby steps. You will get stuff done. We all will.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Joanna! so glad to see you back!!! I was just telling the ladies this morning about how we missed and posted the link to your blog. :) Welcome back

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
KrustyTheCat -- it is wonderful to see your post! You inspire me to order the book too! I am so ready to begin to get ready for Christmas 2010!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
cindasnow-congrats on the baby! I am sure every thing you do now will be a huge help come the holidays and a new baby.

KrustyTheCat

Retire Member
Mar 26, 2008
Thank you so much for the welcome back ladies. I've missed this. Last year I just couldn't do it as Barry passed in October. I was in survival mode. NOw I'm almost a year in, I'm in a brand new house, and I want to keep it looking nice. I want this christmas to be special and I'm craving organization. Funny how your priorities change with such a life changing event like I went through.

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Houseworks Holiday Plan -- Here I come! This is my third year I think. Kids went back to school today and I can almost hear my brain operating again! I'm going to be using Microsoft One Note for my Notebook (have been using this for a year now and love it) and am contemplating EverNote for all the paper clutter. Haven't figured out the latter yet. My goal is to be pretty much pulled together for Christmas by Thanksgiving. Hope I can pull it off this year!!!