How does your personality, mood & stressors affect your holidays?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
N

NewYearsEva

I searched through Luludous 2009 thread “65 Ways to Relax at Christmas” and found a wealth of information: An Introverts Guide to Surviving Christmas Parties, How to Avoid Holiday Depression, Sensitive Personalities, Infidelity During the Holidays, Setting Boundaries, Overcoming Introvert Guilt, Staying Social While Working at Home, Tips to Stay Sane During the Holidays, Managing Grief at Christmas, and even What Your Favorite Dog Breed Reveals About Your Personality…

I’m re-posting Luludous original website reference. After revisiting 65 ways to relax, scroll down and find the list of articles that take you to more articles, which take you to more articles. It’s endless, but some of the articles give valid, valuable tips… Thank you Luludou!

http://psychology.suite101.com/article.cfm/65_ways_to_reduce_holiday_stress

Did you find any Studio101 holiday articles that resonated with you?

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I do say that it is a choice to be stressed at the holidays. Not that they are not stressful in them self with all the activities. But if you plan ahead and prepare for the holidays the stress is only from having so many extra activities. You house is ready, you have the menus under control, gifts are done and your decorating is beautiful instead of running around trying to do these things while including the holiday activities.

Thank whom ever made the first Holiday Notebook!