Howdy

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Welcome! Glad you're here.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Welcome! I'm a southern girl as well currently living in Hawaii but originally from Missouri.

Reactions: DixieBelle

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Welcome to MHH. Hope you enjoy it here!!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Hello from Washington in the Pacific Northwest! Please tell us a little about yourself - single, married, kids, grandkids, SAHM, working, retired? You can see most of my details in my signature and I still work full-time although retirement (for me) could be in the not too distant future!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Welcome from Canberra Australia. So glad that you found us.

DixieBelle

MHH Member
Oct 9, 2020
USA
Hello from Washington in the Pacific Northwest! Please tell us a little about yourself - single, married, kids, grandkids, SAHM, working, retired? You can see most of my details in my signature and I still work full-time although retirement (for me) could be in the not too distant future!
Well, hey there! I've always wanted to see the Pacific Northwest. I've only ever seen pictures, but it looks beautiful! I am married, with one grown child. I work from home, hoping to retire in about fifteen years(if I am lucky lol). My husband is a Navy vet. I also love all things English! Arts and crafts are my hobby, especially painting - with a huge focus on nature. I am an animal advocate, a caregiver to an elderly parent, and basically all-around peace-loving southern girl. That's me in huge nutshell =)

DixieBelle

MHH Member
Oct 9, 2020
USA
Welcome! I'm a southern girl as well currently living in Hawaii but originally from Missouri.
Hawaii? You lucky duck! I bet it's beautiful! What is the winter weather like there? I am originally from Mississippi. Live on the east coast now, boy what a culture shock lol. Luckily, I can love all things Christmas from anywhere :)

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Wisconsin Welcome to MMH. Just jump right in.