HP- Week 3

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Ahorsesoul-
I understand about what you mean about being resistent to the 12 commandments. I was the same way.
Then, I stuck a note book on the corner of my desk and wrote: 12 Commandment's at the top. And as thoughts, ideas came to me- I jotted them down. Pretty soon, I had enough to sit and go through, and narrow down what I really wanted.

But, the Rules of Adulthood- I've not had much luck. I think MrsSoup did Awesome with her Rules of Audulthood!

For the Resolutions Chart- I can only do mine one week at a time or I get too overwhelmed!

I figure this is all an individual journey for each of us. The author is telling us what worked for her- but not everything she did is going to resonate with each of us.

Annie

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I understand about what you mean about being resistent to the 12 commandments. I was the same way.
Then, I stuck a note book on the corner of my desk and wrote: 12 Commandment's at the top. And as thoughts, ideas came to me- I jotted them down.
For the Resolutions Chart- I can only do mine one week at a time or I get too overwhelmed!
Annie

Annie, good ideas. I could put a list up to be filled out and my Resolutions could be daily until I can work up to weekly and so forth. Baby steps! I do not have to do it all at once.
Thanks