Humid Tuesday, 8-13-2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Good morning,
You are all busy here today.
I am off to the doctor for results of blood test from last week, then to pick up a birthday cake and drop that off to boss at work.
Home to do grocery list and get ready for DrillDance. the never ending decision of what to do for dinner is real too.
Better get moving,
Much love

Ahorsesoul

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Sometimes I have felt the swear just dripping off me. Usually when I reading a book that has lots of swearing in it. I noticed one time I was using the F-word and H-word all the time. I do not do that. When I started reading my book I realized one character was swearing a lot. lol

Reactions: MrsSoup and luludou

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
We got .8" of rain out of it this a.m..

Teigan says she did not like kindergarten and not going back. Said she likes it but wants mommy there. Then said it wasnt to bad but boring and that she cried alittle. Allen might have fun in the mornings until routine kicks in. Time will tell.

Think I will turn in. Maybe. It is 7:45 but just really tired feeling for some reason.

Love the cat story.

Lisa, glad you got to meet up with friends.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Whew, I am whipped. I went went went in MI and to come home and have to do it one more day is hard. I fell asleep on the couch for about an hour and a half. I still have the kitchen to do. I usually can bust through and get it all done before I sit but not today. Lots of distractions from dgds who kept FaceTiming. lol

On to the kitchen. Should not take to long, I hope.

Good Night.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Hi, everyone. Just wanted to say we got home last night around midnight. DH and I were both up and going by 7:00...him mowing, me unpacking and doing laundry, buying groceries, going to the eye doctor, and picking up my scrubs that I ordered. Long day...and back to work tomorrow. Cruise was good...time with family was better!

Hope to see you all tomorrow. I've missed you, friends.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Had a busy day here, glad to be surrounded by friends and family.