I Bought Another Elf

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Can you be addicted to elves...???? I think at last count we have 11.....that's what made me buy another one today...Who can have 11 elves....I mean it's not a full dozen and it just doesn't work...lol

I really went looking with the intent of finding a tiny little elf that we could call a baby elf...but I simply couldn't find any little elves....in fact the only elf I found at all was a plush Elf on the Shelf elf at Target....so I bought him...not sure of a name yet,....perhaps Cocoa. My oldest daughter....mother to Evan wants this to be "her elf" See one is never too old for Elf fun!! LOL

I still want a baby elf so I will continue looking on Black Friday and maybe even after Christmas for next year...lol'

BUT my daughters pointed out that I will need to find two baby elves...to make it fourteen...because after all...WHO can have 13 elves? That just doesn't seem right.

Last year it was mostly Bernard, Jingle, Bell, and Ben that got into mischief...except on Christmas Eve when they all hid....this year I think they will all get into mischief...one way or the other!! Even poor old Professor Sugar Plum and his three brothers. :)

:clothes:

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
wait, there are elves at target? I might have to trot over there today. :) I found a "baby" elf at home goods last year, I think it was stuck on a swing set or something. it's very cute (not the scary ones :) ) and it came off the swing very easily. the question really is, do you have enough reindeer for each elf to have one? :)

maggie

Mouse2

Retire Member
Jun 29, 2011
London, United Kingdom