I couldnt wait!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

purplecrush

Premiere Member
I put up ALL my christmas stuff today!!! Im so excited..the kids are excited..! We have two trees this year, one for just bulbs and the other one is for all the cute ornaments and the ones the kids have made me. They are both very beautiful! Im going to wait to put the outside stuff out...blow ups and reindeers and all that till Thanksgiving weekend, the neighbors might think we are weird lol

Just thought I'd let'cha all know... :haha:

chrissyjean

MHH Member
Oct 20, 2007
Oh, I am so jealous! I wanted to decorate today too! But my DH told me no, he said I was too early, and that I was pushingThanksgiving right out of the way, So I Didn't decorate, but I did work on my plans to deocorate, and I wrapped a few presents! I guess I can hold off until Thanksgiving! But it sure is hard! :skate:

dejavu

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
Chicago suburbs, Illinois
Ok, then I'm putting up at least one tree today!! :haha: My daughter's been bugging me to do it and I think my husband and teenage son will be gone all afternoon to a guy movie so we can do whatever we want!! It's going to be really cold this week so it's the perfect time to start that Christmas spirit rolling.

I will leave the dining table in fall colors until Thanksgiving though.. :turkey:

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Wow, you are ahead of the game! I still have 6 weeks before our tree is up! :frown:
I hope you and the kids enjoy your trees! :tree:

patteemom

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Idaho
It is funny the kids can't wait to put the ornaments on. I don't want anything on the tree until it is fluffed and I know for sure what color theme I want to go with this year. I'm thinking it might be kind of homey/traditional with red, green & cream. I think the kids will like that because I'll be more willing to let them help. Yes I can be a Christmas tree control freak. That is why each kids gets their own wreath to decorate how ever they want.
:rudolph: :tree: :tree:

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
That's great.
I think we may let our daughter put up the kids' tree in their room this weekend. She has already started asking when she can put it up. My mom bought her some new ornaments for her tree and she can't wait.
We will start putting up the some of the outside christmas lights this weekend but will not tune them on until Thanksgiving night.