I got 2 Gooseberry patch books for $1

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Janabanana

Retire Member
Jul 19, 2008
jana-janascreations.blogspot.com
The neighbors were having a yardsale, and can you believe this? I got Volume 2 & 3 of the Gooseberry Patch Cook books for a dollar each!! I was so excited. They are in new condition!!! :party: :applause:

It wont let me post images or else I would show ya :) I also ended up with a Christmas Clock that plays christmas music and 2 giant christmas coloring books for the kids ;-)

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
What a great find!!

I'll warn you though, I got #6 for $5 at a book sale and it was so addictive I had to search out the other 6 editions!

:bigsnow:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Janabanana - you did great at the yard sale! I LOVE that!

I, myself, hit one yard sale today. I got two chairs to my dining room set - for $20 total! (These chairs have the woven seats that tend to break -- and they are the ONLY kind of dining room chairs that my husband likes!) So I always have to be on the lookout for replacements. Not for my husband! For the chairs. :haha:

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
SUPER GREAT FIND!!!!! Good price on the chairs too! Wish I was out and around. Have been working in the kitchen. But thought I would break check here, run to library, get some cat food, maybe order a cheeseburger and home to do the bar and start on front room.

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Well done, what a great find! :applause:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Great finds!! I just love those books!!

:bigsnow: Melanie

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
hooray for you! I love those books, in fact I collect them. I have a large shelf of them in our library. Been digging through the fall editions for ideas lately.