I Spy Christmas at Hobby Lobby

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I totally forgot to post that last week, my Hobby Lobby was putting out Christmas stuff. Not just a little, but they were clearing shelves..lots of shelves for their hanging ornaments too. I might go back tonight to see what I can find for some Christmas projects. I think it's great considering we can work on our crafts and gifts early!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
A lady at church last night was complaining about the Christmas stuff being out already at Hobby Lobby. Inside, I was celebrating. I may have to make the 50 mile trek to the city tomorrow!

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
Ours too!!! I took a brief moment to walk through but not near enough time to really look.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I am so excited because this year we have a Hobby Lobby for the first time. Shannon - Hobby Lobby and lunch?

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I went tonight. Ours had all the ornaments out, but not all the wreaths, ribbon, and garland. I wanted to see what colors were in this year...traditional, plus lots of lime green with red, in addition to black and red; teal blue with pea**** (I know that won't show up right) feather type colors to accent; bronze.
There's a 40% off any regular priced merchandise coupon online, if you will print it out. I resisted the urge to buy.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I noticed the teal blue and Pea**** feathers too. They did look very pretty I must admit.
Mine is still sparce too, but they are adding more and more each day.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
How I wish there was a Hobby Lobby near me - the closest one is in New Hampshire which is quite a trek. Maybe when my husband is home, we can take a drive up that way.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
They were having some really good sales on lots of things.... would be a good time to do some Christmas shopping, if you have the money...some things as much as 80% off, summer, including yard art, metal stuff 66%, also 50% on other stuff, as usual.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i went to hobby lobby yesterday their ac was broke. i stayed anyway. they had lots of sales i had never been. they have fall some halloween and christmas out . loved it. i got ablack and orange strip picture frame for 2 dollars. cant wait till they put all it out.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Our HobLob has had fall stuff out since early last month. Last week, they started getting all the Christmas out. This week, there was LOTS more. I smile on the inside and outside. It makes me so happy. Hmmm, I may just have to go back there with my 40% off coupon. Around here, every other Sunday in the paper is an add with the coupon in it. Thing is: it is 40% off a NON SALE item. I'm sure I could force myself to find SOMETHING. And before the holidays, the coupons are every week. I just need to go drool in that store today. sigh I think I will have my coffee in a snowman mug.

happyalice

MHH Member
Oct 16, 2007
I hit our HL last night on my way home from work during a torrential downpour. At least I was dry! :)

I picked up some ribbon for CIJ placesettings, and a few stickers for invitations, etc. I was really looking for a small tree that I could put on my foyer table, but they didn't have any trees out whatsoever. I asked the checkout girl when they would start putting them out and she said October (!!!!). After my initial panic I reminded her that they usually have that stuff out waaaaaay before then, but she seemed to think that it would be much later in the year. So I'm back to square 2.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
maybe she was new haha . i think they will have the trees out before then.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
happyalice, maybe you can find one at a second hand store, Goodwill, or flea market. We have one here where I live and they used to have an all Christmas room, but it changed hands, and I haven't been down there.