Idea for Great Pumpkin Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I always have a little trouble with Great Pumpkin Day. While I can find recipes and ideas for my Boo Bash other than that I seldom have anything "pressing" to attend to on GPD.

Well since I started working in my art journal again, I came across this idea to create a Halloween Art Journal or 31 Days of Halloween. You are suppose to create it duing the month of October, which is what I am going to do.....BUT I am going to spend time each GPD adding things to my stash of stuff to create with. I always have GREAT ideas but when I sit down to work on the art....I find myself sadly lacking in supplies... AND supplies aren't just things bought at a store....they can be pages from magazines, cards and such picked up at thrift stores, etc etc.

I'm really excited because this gives me a FUN focus for GPD. This and a little party planning throughout the year and I think I have a great plan for GPD....:) :) :) Here's a sample of pages that were created. There's a class to for those that want to take it...I was just going to do mine on my own!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Wow, I think that is a great idea Ginger. What an interesting book! Some people are SO creative :)