I'm Back!!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Hi girls! OMG I can't believe how long it's been since I've been here!! I really missed talking with all of you!

We arrived in FL back on May 1st, and have been settling in nicely! Unfortunately, neither one of our computers survived the trip! So we bought a new one and we finally got it yesteday....we've been doing everything on our phones...terrible! lol It's so nice to be able to really type again!

Even though I was decluttering and letting things go before we left California, I am still in declutter-mode and have 2 boxes of more things that I am going to pass on....just not sure when or how or to whom yet!

Even though we have twice the space we had in CA, I still have TOO MUCH STUFF!! It's not worth keeping a larger storage unit for things I MIGHT use SOMEDAY!

We have to bring some boxes over to the storage unit soon, and I am going to go through some boxes while we're there to see what else I can let go of. I also am storing all of my Christmas boxes/bins in our garage and plan on downsizing there also.

Well I will definitely be here more often now...well at least until I find a job,which I can now look for more efficiently with a new computer!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Nancy, So glad you are settled in and decluttering. It's amazing that once you start you keep seeing more and more that can go. It is nice that you stopped in to say hello. I know you are still very busy from your move. Sorry to hear about the computers but it is nice to have something new.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Welcome back! I was happy to see you! Good luck with your job search.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Welcome back! Got to hear that you are settling in. Hope the job search goes well.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Nancy - welcome back! I'm glad the move went well and that you're settling in...bummer about the computers, though! Good luck with the job search.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Welcome back!

Glad the move is behind you!

Annie

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Hi Nancy good to see you back. Glad the move went well :)

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Nancy, so glad that the move is over and your are back with us.