I'm Happy to be back!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

holidayhelpelf

MHH Member
Oct 30, 2007
Hello Everyone! It's been a very long time since I've been here. This and that and just life in general tends to get in the way sometimes...but I'm back and looking forward to getting re-introduced to the forums and all of you.

Reactions: luludou

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Hello... I come and go as well. As much as I enjoy being here all the time...when life gets crazy I just FORGET! It's such a fun place and full of amazing people and ideas.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Welcome back!!! Hope you can join us more frequently!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Hello Holidayhelpelf, you're just in time for Christmas in July! Can you tell us a little about yourself? Do you have children or grandchildren? Are you a crafter? What's your favorite thing about Christmas? My signature line pretty much tells you all about me and I am an avid scrapbooker. Last year, I participated in the December Daily project which was a month long memory-keeping project and I loved documenting all the fun of Christmas in a scrapbook. My favorite thing about Christmas is the ornaments. It takes forever to decorate our trees because each ornament has a special meaning, a memory of a family member or friend, a place we have visited, an event that is commemorated, so many stories to tell in our ornaments.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Welcome back. It will be nice to see you join in and it will give us a chance to get to know you better.
Where are you located? I am in Australia.

Cathymac2

Premiere Member
Aug 8, 2013
Arkansas
I’m back too! I will try really hard to do better this year. I love Christmas in July and use these hot, humid Arkansas summers to plan my fall and Christmas activities and decorations. I also cannot wait to get reacquainted with all of you! I spent the entire day yesterday watching Hallmark Christmas movies and I am pumped! I was also a little surprised to step outside and find it was still 98 degrees! I just knew it would be snowing! Lol! I am excited to see what ya’ll got cookin here!!

holidayhelpelf

MHH Member
Oct 30, 2007
Hi Everyone and thank you for the warm welcome back! Michelle, I know you (you know me better as holidayelf). Good to see you again.

I am married, we have 3 children, all grown and 2 of them deceased. We have one granddaughter, 19 years old and in college (I can't be that old yet, can I????). We live in Minnesota, a few miles north of downtown Minneapolis. I love to craft, though don't do as much as I used to. Pretty much stick to CCS, crocheting and misc. things that catch my eye. I love word search puzzles and that type thing, love to color. I'm excited to be back in time for Christmas in July. I'll need to go through the forums to try to remember it all.

Reactions: luludou and PamelaG

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Hi Everyone and thank you for the warm welcome back! Michelle, I know you (you know me better as holidayelf). Good to see you again.

I am married, we have 3 children, all grown and 2 of them deceased. We have one granddaughter, 19 years old and in college (I can't be that old yet, can I????). We live in Minnesota, a few miles north of downtown Minneapolis. I love to craft, though don't do as much as I used to. Pretty much stick to CCS, crocheting and misc. things that catch my eye. I love word search puzzles and that type thing, love to color. I'm excited to be back in time for Christmas in July. I'll need to go through the forums to try to remember it all.
It's nice to get to know you! I spent some time in Minnesota last summer, a bit farther north than you I think, Faribault? We took a tour of the woolen mill there, fascinating! Who knew that I had traveled all the way to Minnesota to see the mill where they made the woolen blankets that my husband was issued in the Navy? I bought an American flag blanket that was deeply discounted because it had a flaw - I can't believe that the flaw was that it was TOO soft - I am going to hang in on the wall on one of those quilt hangers when we get to our forever home.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Waving a big Hello to you holidayhelpelf from New Richmond, WI!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Welcome home! Glad to have you back in the fold again!

holidayhelpelf

MHH Member
Oct 30, 2007
Thank you all for the welcomes. I am feeling the warm fuzzies!
Pamela...I've been to your blog many times and so enjoy it. Faribault is about 50 miles directly south of Mpls.

Ahorsesoul...Hi neighbor!

Reactions: PamelaG and luludou

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Thank you all for the welcomes. I am feeling the warm fuzzies!
Pamela...I've been to your blog many times and so enjoy it. Faribault is about 50 miles directly south of Mpls.

Ahorsesoul...Hi neighbor!
South? I must have been really tired after that flight to think I was going north!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hi! Welcome back! This is such a wonderful forum. I like hanging out here because everyone gets my love for Christmas planning, buying, decorating, etc.