I'm new!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I've been wanting to join for awhile and have finally got around to it. As everyone else, life just seems to get in the way. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Welcome, Myron's Mom! Could you share a little about yourself? Married? Children? Grandchildren? Crafter or other hobbyist (apart from lover of Christmas, ;))? Looking forward to getting to know you. We're just kicking off Christmas in July - there's a separate thread for daily postings if you're interested. Quite a few of us blog as well so you'll find blog URLs in our signature lines. And we also have Rudolph Day on the 25th of each month, a day to do Christmasy things. There are lots of other forums as well. Merry Christmas in July!

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Welcome Myron's Mom. We are glad to have your as a part of the MHH family.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Welcome Myron's Mom. We are so glad that you found us.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Welcome Myron's Mom!! I hope you find lots of Christmassy things you enjoy here!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Welcome! the more the merrier! we have a great group of Christmas friends here. It is really a nice place to come and relax.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I am a retired RN married to a retired Methodist minister. We have an adult son and no grandchildren. We do have 2 fur babies (cats) that keep us entertained. I love to cook and try to pick up cooking classes when I can. I also quilt and have just started attempting to make my clothes (easier said then done!). Most recently I have been learning how to sew wallets and hand bags. Christmas in July is my signal to start ramping up our holiday preparations because the time flys from this point on. Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Reactions: luludou and PamelaG

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Myron's Mom, July does that to me too. All four of my children have birthdays in Aug Sept and Oct. So in July I am figuring out birthday and Christmas gifts. DH is retiring at the end of October and I would really like to have gifts purchased by then. I have three granddaughters too. I am making a dgd2 a Raggedy Ann doll and doll clothes for the other 2 who have American Girl dolls. I also have the kitchen set my daughters had and will give them to the girls.

holidayhelpelf

MHH Member
Oct 30, 2007
Welcome Myron's Mom. I'm just back after a long time away from here and am excited to jump in and get to know everyone. We'll all have fun together!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Welcome! :)

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Welcome! This is my first year participating in CIJ. I would always forget. This year, I remembered!

Reactions: PamelaG