Information Regarding 2019 Christmas Card Exchange

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Hawai'i
Shannon and I spoke at the end of last year and I have spoken to her again today. She has decided not to continue hosting the exchange since she is not here as often as she used to be. Since I have assisted her when needed in the past, I will be taking over the Christmas Card Exchange as of this year with her blessing.

I wanted to put out the dates since it has been a hot topic of conversation recently.

Sign ups will begin on September 25th, 2019. I will start a separate thread with the information when the sign ups begin so be on the lookout! For now, put the date on your calendar and start thinking about your cards!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Shannon and I spoke at the end of last year and I have spoken to her again today. She has decided not to continue hosting the exchange since she is not here as often as she used to be. Since I have assisted her when needed in the past, I will be taking over the Christmas Card Exchange as of this year with her blessing.

I wanted to put out the dates since it has been a hot topic of conversation recently.

Sign ups will begin on September 25th, 2019. I will start a separate thread with the information when the sign ups begin so be on the lookout! For now, put the date on your calendar and start thinking about your cards!
Yippee, yippee!! Thank you, Jess, for putting this together for us this year. Marking my planner NOW!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Oh a note has just gone into the planner.
Thank you Jess for taking over and thank you to Shannon for all her hardwork over the previous years. Thoroughly appreciated.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
looking fwd to it again. thank you for hosting it. love getting cards from everywhere

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
looking fwd to it again. thank you for hosting it. love getting cards from everywhere
I get a great thrill when I come home and there are cards in the mail box.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Shannon thank you for hosting. Your time and effort has been greatly appreciated! Jess thank you for taking over.
Looking forward to this years exchange.

Eaglesax

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Middle Georgia

Thanks

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Thank you Shannon and Jess for the hard work in organizing the card exchange. I can't wait to sign up this year, it really is the highlight of my Christmas!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Already looks like there will be a great exchange this year.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Pam, it will be great to have you!!

goodpace

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Elizabeth City, NC
Okay will put it on my calendar! Thank you Shannon and welcome new coordinator Jess. Look forward to the 2019 card exchange with everyone.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Looking forward to it!

Thank you all!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Just a few more days until sign up.

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
Jess:
I sent you my information. Woo-Hoo. I am ready for the fun.
~Allison

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Hawai'i
Jess:
I sent you my information. Woo-Hoo. I am ready for the fun.
~Allison
Allison- I haven't gotten anything from you. :oops: Also, there is a thread up just for the sign up for the exchange, this one was just to announce when the sign up thread would be posted. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.