It Feels GREAT!!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Today I am finally using the craft room! My family and I have cleaned it from the top to bottom. I still have material to sort and 3 totes of craft magazines and patterns ..... BUT I have the whole table cleared and got my machine out and working on 3 baby quilts and burp rags. FEELS SO MUCH BETTER HAVING IT SO CLEAN. Could even put the ironing board in here. Better keep working. Have 3 babies due in March. (2 girls and 1 boy)

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Nope, just a co-worker, friends daughter and then a friends son in Iowa. Some day maybe grandkids but not yet. DS will be 24 and his GF and him broke up after 4 1/2 yrs. this past fall. DD is 20 and with her BF 5 yrs. now but she wants to finish school (graduate in May-college) and get working first before they even move on. Which is GOOD! She used alot of my scraps a few yrs. ago when she was between jobs and made baby blankets for herself and her brother!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Great job on cleaning up the craft room. Have fun making the quilts.

:leprechaun: Melanie

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
Ooh that's great! And I need to get some Spring Cleaning done, so you're an inspiration. :flower:

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
THIS SITE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS GIVE PRAISE AND FEELS JUST LIKE FRIENDS TALKING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course names are all famaliar since we are on here constantly!!!!!!!!! The material has been done for awhile now and I have semi started on totes but they aren't a big issue. Things are getting put back when used and desk is staying cleaned and the DD has been able to do projects on the table --still no clutter!!!!!!!!!!! bun1 chick1