I've got my Halloween Tree Up...LOVE IT!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Check out my blog to see my tree decorated. I'm still brainstorming a topper, so if you have any ideas let me know. I could do a bow, but that's kind of boring. I was thinking feathers...I don't know. Something pretty and sparkly is what I want.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well, your Halloween decorating is getting done! :) Love the tree... I love the witch hat topper idea.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Yeah, I'm thinking about the witches hat. I like that idea. I really want to string the candy corn, but my friend told me she also seen orange popcorn at the store. hmmm???

printersdevil

Retire Member
Sep 19, 2008
playingdishes.blogspot.com
Love your tree! I have a year round tree that I decorate. This year I was determined to find a topper for the HAlloween one. I got an adorable JOL in a swap on the Halloween Forum board. It is basically one of the plastic JOLs that has been altered. bethene covered it with orange glitter and added a large black witch's hat. We cut a hole in the bottom of it and used it on top of the tree. I love it!.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Okay, took me a bit, but I'm thinking JOL is Jack O Lantern..Is that right? Took me a minute. But if it it is, that's an awesome idea! I think it may be my favorite yet. Thanks!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Cute tree. I also like the wine bottles spray painted black and used as candle holders. That gave me a lot of creative ideas!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Kim, I still want to put labels on mine, I've just never gotten around to it. You'd think in a year I could of found the time...LOL

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Michelle the labels will be a wonderful addition when you get around to it. In the meantime, they look cute just the way they are! Did you spray them yourself? If so, what kind of spray paint did you use?