January 2021 Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Tidied and decluttered drawers in both the desks this afternoon. Tossed those half used post it notes and a bunch of old pens. Tossed some old calendars and put other things where they belong.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Deep-cleaned and purged the bathroom armoire.
Had lots of old stuff in there... baby powder and baby oil... from when the kids were small! (they are now 29 and 27), and some old medication will be brought back to pharmacy.
I also have quite a few bottles of probiotic... will have to use them up. Left one out on the bathroom counter so as not to forget it. took out my aromatherapy diffusor and put it in the office to use it.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Tidying and decluttering little areas of the house. Did my jewelry boxes and baskets in my room that hold bits and pieces. Found a brand new pair of jeans that I will send to Mum's. Coathangers!!!!! Goodness. Have tossed some and have put some pretty ones in the donate pile.
Put things as I find them in their proper spot.
Onto the medicine cupboard.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Did quite a bit of decluttering over the weekend. Wardrobe and drawers done and have tidied the medicine cupboard.
Will work on a few more things in the coming weeks.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Doing my bathroom linen closet. Given away 2 sets of single-bedding sheets to ddil :)
and 1 Christmas apron.. she wants an apron and likes Christmas and it's brand new.
Will give away my Christmas shower curtain... only used it 1 year but don't have any shower poles for curtains anymore and no one I know has any either.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Doing a few cupboards today. I have a cupboard that is full of drink bottles and coffee keep cups, would like to cull and organise better.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
We got mom's house decluttered! We have had 2 showings plus an offer as of now.
I still need to take care of what I brought home with me. DD is coming tomorrow so today I will put away my winter decorations so that is not jumbled in with what came from mom's. I foresee things going out the door. To much stuff has snuck in the house.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Tidied the hutch in the dining room today. Got rid of a whole lot of plastic plates and cups. Will take to Mum's and see if she wants them.
Have room in the hutch for the jugs that I use for family dinners and Christmas. Took them out of a cupboard in the kitchen, much more sensible now.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Mary, well done in hitting your goals. Feels good to be getting things done.