January 2021 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Time to think ahead to the first Rudolph Day of 2021!

Move - Deck the Halls with Matthew Broderick and Danny DeVito - just as we've put our decorations away, it's time to watch the dueling neighbors put theirs up!

Book - Jingle All The Way, Debbie Macomber's latest Christmas novel

Magazine - Tell us all about any Christmas magazine you purchased or received as a gift in December

Blog - I'd like to introduce you to my friend Vicki who blogs over at Christmas 24/7/365. She'd love it if you would leave a comment on one of her Christmas posts. Tell her I sent you!

YouTube Craft or Cooking Video - I just discovered Tiny Craft World, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkARfqDkb9k1MCNmT6C5KOA - what beautiful designs! This one is a special favorite,

Pinterest Idea - If you're thinking of a Grinch theme for décor, entertaining, or food, my Grinch board might interest you, https://www.pinterest.com/pamelagc/grinch/, the Bingo and Jeopardy cards links may be broken but you can see the details from the photos if you'd like to recreate your own.

Enjoy! Can't wait to hear your impressions.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
The felt ornament is adorable. Now it needs the back of the house added. The snowman in another video could use the back of the snowman with a small stacked pile if snowballs next to him/ her. Wish I did needle work!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Oh, I can't wait to get a few moments and have a look at what you have found for us.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Oh goodness , watched that you tube video and then saw something else on that page that sent me down the rabbit hole lol. I see several other crafts in my future. I need to put my phone down now.
I know, I fell down the same hole! So many cute things.

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
I looked on the library site for Debbie Macomber’s book. There are 6 copies of the ebook available and at least 4 people in line for each copy. I added my name to the list. I should get a copy in approximately 8 weeks! I’m going to check Amazon.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am on the waiting list for the book too. I will find something else to read while I wait.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Just put myself on the waiting list for the book.
Plan to watch the Christmas train. I taped it when it was on tv. Have it and a few others to watch that I taped.

Watched the video and checked out some of her other video. After watching them I think I will be adding some felt ornaments to my list this year.

I picked up a somerset holiday magazine as I saw some ideas in it that I would like to use for future Christmas’s.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
That ornament is so cute. I might add it to the list of things I want to make.

DecemberisComing

Premiere Member
Jun 22, 2020
Illinois
I watched Deck the Halls and I enjoyed it! I had never seen it before, I remember hearing about it, but somehow I had never come across it. I love the video for the ornament and admire the detail of her work, I find all the small pieces intimidating but it is inspiring. Can't wait to check out the blog and am going to pass the Grinch page along to a co-worker who has taken to the Grinch theme, it is having quite the run lately.

Thanks, what a great way to celebrate Rudolph Day!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Rudy Day is tomorrow for us and then Tuesday is Australia Day. I am doing some tidying and planning today, sorted through my paper napkin stash. I have Australia Day, Easter and quite a few Christmas. It made me sad and excited to see that little glimpse of Christmas.

Only 11 months to go........I can't wait.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Thank you Pam for the first Rudolph Day Adventure of 2021. Very enjoyable.

Reactions: jampss

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Happy Rudy Day to you all. A day to celebrate our favourite time of the year.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Happy Rudolph Day! Thanks, Pam, for putting the links together. I will have to look for that movie. I hadn't heard of it before. I like your Grinch page at Pinterest. There are some great ideas there.