January 2023 Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I went through my three drawers, my jewelry chest (which I store a bit more than jewelry in), and 3 totes under my bed where I keep personal items and beauty care stuff like waxing and hair coloring supplies. Between just those 3 areas I filled my bedroom trash can and a large shopping bag with a few things to relocate, but most to donate. I had to fast yesterday so I was trying to pass time without being to physical. It was the perfect project for that too!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Just helped Dh load his car up with the items I cleared out of the basement for todays 5. Out went 7 bi-fold doors, 6 drawers, 5 boxes of hanging blinds plus the hardware, a box of more hanging replacements and some Styrofoam. I have been avoiding looking at the boxes of paintings because it is overwhelming so decided I would do one box a week. Will have to do one tomorrow since I have avoided so far this week. lol

LC2 took a few small dressers and an old microwave cart this week. She has one more piece of furniture to claim once she cleans out her truck. LC1 looked at out shelves we are using in the basement (silver metal rolling ones). She wants to order some for her basement so she can organize it. Decluttering is contagious. Dh said he’s made 8 or 9 trips to either the thrift store or the recycle place since I have started this. He may start asking me for gas money.718FE744-B4C5-4ED8-8DC1-2F9A022EC195.jpeg

Last edited:

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Shredded papers.

Tossed most of freezer and lots of panty - it’s been almost 3 years.

Several pair of shorts and a shirt for good will.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I went through 1 bag of paperwork from last week's decluttering sessions and a bunch of paperwork that dh left for me. I had to shred much of that paper. I filled a kitchen trashbag. Three more bags to go! :)