July 2014 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
HAPPY RUDOLPH DAY!!! I took the day off from work and am waiting for DH to leave for work! I plan on making some Christmas cards and watching movies all day! I'll have the house to myself until around 10:30 tonight!! I bought some really nice papers at Hobby Lobby last night, out of all my Christmas paper packs I'm only left with ones that are just generic in color, no real Christmas patterns so I'm excited!!

What is everyone's plans for today or the weekend?

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Rudy day was a work day for me so I did not get anything Christmassy done. Although every time I wrote the date I got a little shiver of excitement. LOL.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Did loads of de-cluttering today, and we did manage to have some turkey - turkey burgers ;)

Weekend plans are to move up the stairs to further my de-clutter and clean 'vacation'

We also have some much needed yard work to complete, I now have a squash that slipped through the fence and is growing into my front yard lol

I picked up a new skein of wool to make myself a fall scarf

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Happy Rudy Day Weekend

Wow another Rudy day. I forgot all about Turkey Day this month. Time is starting to fly by faster and faster as the end of the year approaches.