July 4th- Family Room

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I think we've kind of fallen off the wagon with this.

Maybe I should speak for myself- I've fallen off the wagon.

If you look at the plan- there aren't even that many weeks left- time is a flyin!

This week the cleaning focus is the Family Room.

Anyone in?

Annie

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Annie - I have not even been on the wagon at all! But, the family room is a focus area for me this week so I'm in. I was just sitting here looking at it and pondering what small pile I could tackle first.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
AnnieClaus and Kim ---- thank you for reminding us that the wagon was creeping away from us!!!!! At least it is moving slowly enough that we can grab ahold and pull each other back onto the wagon.

OK - the Famiy Room! WE CAN DO THIS, PEOPLE! We just don't want to overdo it!

rockin_granola

Retire Member
Dec 27, 2007
Go Colts!
www.rockingranola.com
wagon? what wagon? LOL

Oh, that wagon! Time to jump on!

I'm here in the middle of the week, but I'm going to see if I can't start setting my trusty timer and getting in at least 15 minutes a day in the family room for the rest of the week. It is a start, right?

thanks for starting this :)

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Welcome to the wagon, Kara! Annie and I love the timer...let us know how it's going!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
The heat/humidity slows us all down!!!! So.... I am taking a trash bag, and some cleaning supplies, and setting the timer for 15 minutes in the family room. Kim Loves Snow and Annie Claus are a very good inspiration about using the timer! :tree2:

Last edited:

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Oh, my yes- without the timer, I would probably still be working on my chore list from last week- ha ha!

Timer = focused + finished!

The only way to go for me!

Welcome to the HGP Summer Plan rockin_granola!

Annie