July GPD

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DebbieGall

Retire Member
Jul 20, 2008
Has anyone started on their Halloween decorations yet? I have been painting my spook house! I bought it last year and haven't been able to make up my mind how I wanted to paint it. But I finally got it figured out (I'm a little slow sometimes) Any way it's looking great I think I'll finish it this GPD!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
OK - I have to know...WHAT is a spook house?

I bought hinged little wooden coffins at Michael's last year - the plan was to spray paint them black and use pruple glitter for an accent on the top, fill them with candy and use them as place cards/favors (we always have a few neighbors over for dinner on Halloween) It never got done so I'm planning to tackle it on August GPD (I'm not at home for this month's GPD)

Last edited:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I won't really start gathering stuff for my Boo Bash (The Witches' Ball) until August (right now working on Gypsy Caravan summer party) But in August...I MUST get moving....

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
According to my monthly list that i am going to TRY REALLY HARD to follow...this is menu planning month on GPD....so I'll make some decisions about party menu for the Witches' Ball AND also get some fall menus ready to go!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
P.S. Lakeside also has some pretty neat pillars with chains that would make a great entry way into out Witches Ball

I like the gargoyle ones....

PILLARS

:bat:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Thos pillars look great Ginger. I bet we could make something like that... but the gargoyles would be harder :)

orangesforadam

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
I'm really liking the Vintage look for Halloween so I'm gonna try to work on some stuff for that this GPD. GPD also happens to be my birthday this month so I dare DH to try to talk me out of my Halloween fun! ;)

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Where's the link?