July Roudolf Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
OK so I am working a List of projects to work on, on Ruddy day from now threw December
I will try to get it organized in my head and on Paper. Then I will post it. (I've been a little scattered the last few years)

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
What will you be doing today? I am thing about working on some Christmas tags and updating my notebook.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I don't think I'll get anything accomplished today... on vacation and too hot. but I will keep my Rudy day in mind for when I take a few days off just ME :)

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Happy Rudolph Day everyone!!! :)

I am off work today and looking at my large stack of Christmas CDs that I just pulled out of a box! Plan to listen to some of those today while working on some craft projects meant as gifts this year!

Might pop in a Christmas movie later as background noise while I work! :)

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yesterday I worked on setting up notebooks for Holiday Grand Plan, Houseworks Holiday Plan and Christmas Countdown Planner....

I KNOW....I don't need all three but I usually do a combination...

I think I am going to make the Christmas Countdown Planner ....just the six weeks with to do lists etc...

I am moving all of my ACTUAL lists (gifts, card list, stocking stuffer etc) to a slightly smaller notebook...I saw a cute cover and spine over at Organized Christmas that I will most likely print and use for this one...I just feel like it is time to seperate the Weekly plans, forms etc from my personal lists etc...Will see how this works....just ready for a bit of a change I guess.

I am also hoping throughout August to create an Elf Resource Notebook...have wanted to do this for two years or maybe longer but never have...so we will see....would like to get this all done BEFORE the Grand Plan starts August 26th!

:clothes:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Packed up my ornaments for the swap.

Merry Christmas

MHH Member
Oct 16, 2007
Rocky Mountains
I've been listening to Christmas music on Pandora all day. I don't know that I'm going to be doing much. Still not feeling so good. But I have gotten my notebooks out and printed out the calendars and such. I'm excited to start working on everything. I think I'm most excited for the weather to start cooling down. I really dislike the heat. I'm ready for SNOW!!! :tree2:

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Nancy it can be on another day; I worked all day on the 25th so I will do Rudolf day this weekend. I will probably go threw and make punch list in each room. And get a start on the HGP. I have all ready started on my room.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
All I can say is that my Rudolph Day did not turn out as planned.

Problems at work led to me being on the phone/checking email, etc. half the day.

I finally got some craft time and started to relax. Then I went to pick up my son from daycare.

Within seconds of pulling out of the daycare lot, another car pulled out straight into traffic and t-boned my car. My paid for car which is now probably totalled.

He hit us so hard I spun 180 degrees and was lucky that the cars now coming straight at me had time to swerve.

Both myself and my son are ok. Shaken, bruised. Missing more work today for dr appts.

And THEN my son starts running a fever. Hes got tonsolitis!!! SERIOUSLY??? I mean, really? lol

So now I have to miss work again tomorrow. And to top it all, I'm having trouble with my internet connection which is impacting my ability to work from home.

I'm just gonna lose it, ladies!

Or maybe I'll pop a pain killer and go to bed. Maybe that would be better. Yeah, that is definitely better. :)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
AJ I'm very glad you and your ds are ok. It seems like it was a very rough day. Sending you lots of hugs.

sierra_mtns

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2011
I got one of DH's gguncle's pictures for DSIL for Christmas, and found four art books (on sale!!!!) on Amazon.com that list entries for his pictures.

And, I finished up putting the HGP2012 plan in my binder, and make menus for events for the rest of the year with shopping lists.

I finished up my "to make" crafts list and finished up the shopping list for that too.

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
AuntJamelle, so sorry to hear what happened to you and ds yesterday, but am so glad you both are ok.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
aj sorry to hear about your accident but glad yall are ok. hope things get better soon.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
AJ, Hope you and you DS are feeling ok today.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Thanks guys! :) Today is going to be a better day!!! I just know it!

A good nights sleep has done me wonders!

And I did get a couple of crafts done before everything fell to pieces on Rudolph Day so that is something. lol

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Aunt Jamelle - so sorry to hear about your accident. I am so glad you and DS are OK...I was T-Boned when I was pregnant with DS2 and was sore for weeks - take it easy, your body still needs to heal! Sending good thoughts your way!