Jump start on Halloween

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I'm sure many of you got the email today from BHG reminding us of the upcoming 100 Days of Holidays (as if we could forget something as monumental as that!). Did you open the email and look at the slideshow? Gorgeous pictures and great decorating ideas for fall, whether you are entertaining or not. I'm going to re-explore it (is that a real word?) and think about which ones I could actually do, and then I'll report back.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
The slideshow was great!! I love the one where there are pumpking witches. You know me... anything halloween is always great!

nursemomtothree

Retire Member
Aug 18, 2008
Tennessee
Alright, I signed up for this, but didn't get the email with this beautiful slide show you are talking about. I'll have to check this out again.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Today -- I put some Halloween decorations outside. It was a nice fall day - with sunshine. I got a lot of sparkly things from the dollar store -- and they looked great in the sunshine. These were new decorations that I bought this year. The decorations I have collected over past years are still in the attic. I will bring in the ladder - and then ask for help getting them down! It is exciting!

Oh..... I almost forgot. Our dgs1 asked us to stop at a "pop-up" Halloween store. ("Pop-up" stores take advantage of the fact that there are lots of empty stores in shopping areas. And they "pop-up" for a month or two before a holiday. To sell things for that holiday.

This was for Halloween -- and they had lots of costumes. Nice ones -- not the ones that only last one night. These were $20 - $25 but could definitely be passed down from child to child. It was fun to look at things.