JumpStart January 2012

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I KNOW....it's still 2011 and we have a lot ahead of us....but just letting you know I'm going to be hosting a JumpStart January 2012 this year...after the holidays we will get the house in post holiday shape!!

I'm thinking we are going to make this a short JANUARY cleaning plan to get our homes back in shape after the holidays and then if others want they can work through the grand plan or something more elaborate after January.

:clothes:

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Yea!

Works for me!

:fireplace:

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Sounds like a plan! :)

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
WONDERFUL IDEA, Gingerbug!

Taking down the Christmas decorations.... always seems to reveal.... a lot of dustbunnies and clutter and "things stashed away".....

A month is a good, workable length of time! And... my January's are pretty, pretty, pretty...... FREE... of "fun events". So... this is a great idea! I'm absolutely IN!!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
When we did Jumpstart before it was a long plan...I find I have trouble with LONG plans....lol

So I thought a CLEAN UP after Christmas might be just the thing....put away stray Christmas....find places for the new things you received as gifts and declutter a bit then a quick clean!!

I'll post a "schedule" a bit later but just like everything else...tweak it to work for you!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Yes!!

I still have that Loooooong List! LOL

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I'm looking forward to it! Just what I need to get me through the post-holiday slump!!!