June 2015 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
June Rudolph Day is Thursday, what are your plans? Check back after the 25th to see if what was planned actually took place!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I'm heading out on Thursday for an all-day adventure with my Ladies of Leisure group. I'll be moving over to an honorary member shortly as the group is for those who do not work and who do not have to juggle school/babysitting schedules for littles. We're off on a shopping expedition which includes a large thrift store in the area so I'll keep my eye out for any Christmas-y.

So, it will be an evening June Rudolph Day for me with the movie to watch and some other tasks. I think I'll whip up a little gourmet appetizer plate to enjoy with the movie. I'll have to see if the planner pages are up yet, tweak my budget, bring my gift closet list up to date, think ahead to some menu planning, and decide if I want to attempt a cookie exchange.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
The June Rudy day always is a wake up call for me. 6 months of the year gone!!!!
Suddenly I feel a sense of urgency.
Am working this Rudy Day but this weekend I will try a new recipe for Christmas Breakfast, and also a new mocktail for Christmas Eve.
Will quickly go over my many lists and just see where I am up to.

The next 6 months will fly by I am sure.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Happy Rudy Day!!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Happy Rudy day!!:gingerbread:

I watched a movie today. Couldn't find Christmas in Connecticut on Netflix so watched a movie I had never seen. Christmas on Salvation street. Cute Christmas feelings movie.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
happy rudy day. I watched Christmas with the kranks this morning. waiting on Netflix for movie of the month. should come on sat. 6 mths till Christmas . yay

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
The June Rudy day always is a wake up call for me. 6 months of the year gone!!!!
Suddenly I feel a sense of urgency.
Am working this Rudy Day but this weekend I will try a new recipe for Christmas Breakfast, and also a new mocktail for Christmas Eve.
Will quickly go over my many lists and just see where I am up to.

The next 6 months will fly by I am sure.

OK I want mocktail recipes where do you find them LOL

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
I pray U all enjoyed Rudy day. mine is tmro as have been really busy with inside & outside decluttering... so tmro is mine..

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
DawnSu. The one I am trying is out of a grocery store flyer. There are tons of recipes on Pintrest and the internet. The one I am trying is orange juice, pineapple juice and Sprite. More of a punch really.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I've had a total June Rudolph Day fail. I was gone all day with my Ladies of Leisure group - shopping, shopping, shopping, lunch, more shopping, more shopping - thoroughly enjoyable but I was exhausted when I got home. I am going to try to squeeze Rudolph Day in somewhere but Vic is coming home and Sophia is coming home and I have to make the most of our time together since they will be gone again all too soon. I am going to endeavor to at least get my June Rudolph Day post up on my blog so I know what I missed!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
My on going list .... fyi

:rudolph:

Here's my list

RUDOLPH DAY
* Look through notebook
* Look at Pinterest for ideas
* Play Christmas Music CD's
* Watch a Christmas movie
* Wear cute Christmas socks, red & green outfit
* Post something on Facebook to annoy my friends :)
* Re-read the Christmas story in the Bible

FOCUS
January: Christmas Notebook Focus
February: Craft to Make Focus
March: Movie List Focus
April: Christmas Dishes Focus
May: Recipe to Try Focus
June: Things to Do List Focus (live nativities, concerts, church programs etc)
July: Stocking Stuffer Focus
August: Menu Planning Focus (Thanksgiving, Cookie Plans, Christmas Eve, Christmas Morn breakfast, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day)
September: Baking Focus
October: Christmas Letter Webpage Update and Cards Focus
November: CELEBRATE!!
December: CELEBRATE!!

MOVIES
January: happy2bme - A Christmas Story
February: luludou - The Holiday
March: Jampss – The Bishops Wife
April: PamelaG - The Santa Clause
May: Lolwlias - One Magic Christmas
June: AuntJamelle - Christmas in Connecticut (Barbara Stanwyck edition)
July: ???
August:
September:
October:
November:
December:

Each person responsible for the month will start a thread between the 15th and 20th of the month as a reminder :)