June declutter club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
So June is starting off great here, with a small trip up in the attic and going through some of my too-small clothes in the basement.
  • 1 baby pj
  • 4 jeans
  • 2 pants
  • 1 pj
  • 2 bras
  • 1 underwear
  • 2 pairs of socks
  • Expired medication (cleaned up bathroom armoire)
  • 6 big empty boxes that used to be for toys (dh keeps all boxes for years!)
  • 1 bib
  • 1 tank top
  • 2 folding chairs with bags (dd took them back with her)
  • 1 pair of dh's old skates
  • 20 milk bottles (about time we got rid of those!)
  • Lunch bag
  • 1 diaper bag
  • 2 baby spoons
  • 2 baby plates
  • 4 baseball caps
and the lot is all gone already yay!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I need to sort some things for the church fete, will check what the theme is for this month.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Recycled old catalogs and put two craft booklets in donation box.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Recliner out the door!!! Got it in 2001 so it served well. Wanted to get a new one but Allen would say no this is good!!!

Told him we won't get a new one till we do front room walls and flooring so will see what will go......maybe that will put a light under his butt to get moving on it so he can get a recliner back!!! He will not like not having one.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
DH and I need to decide what is coming to the farm with us. What we are not taking will need to be given away or donated.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Sorting through family history. Have a bunch of papers and old files to be tossed.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I managed to get the second wall of the garage done today. Not to much a lot of dirt to sweep up and reorganizing shelves. I have to aske DH if he want to keep a couple of items. tomorrow he will help me with the 3rd wall Tools, lawn mowers wood stacked etc. Guessing it will take 90 mins or less.

I have several boxes of item to take to MI the next time we go. July I think. I have 2 boxes for a charity pick up and 1 for electronics drop off.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Got the garage done except tool bench, left that for DH who is not feeling well after his 2nd does of shingles vaccine. He should be fine tomorrow, I hope.
Not to much stuff to toss. 2 kitchen items for donation box and couple more electronics for the drop of f next week and a few items for donation. I need to replace some lawn chairs so I will toss old ones after new ones get purchased.
I pulled a few items from my closet and drawers too.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
DH sorted out the book case, the church theme this month is books so we culled a good 30 or so books and they are off to the church. We have 2 empty shelves in the book case now.
Spoke to DSisIL and offered her our antique dining table and chairs. She said yes so the first piece of furniture that we are not taking has found a home. We will keep it until next year and she will take it just before we leave so technically not decluttered yet.
It has started !!!!

Last edited: