June Hippity Hoppity Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
June Hippity Hoppity Day is June 6th....

I used this day to work on my Easter notebook, Spring Notebook or search for spring recipes and fun crafts or decor.

I think for June I will search for some Spring/Summer recipes to try out...maybe make one on Hippity Hoppity Day!!

:easterbunny:

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Hmmm... I've never been a big Easter planner so my Hippity Hoppity Days should be quite simple. I think I'll just use the June one to think about what I want to do over the Easter break.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yeah....I'm not a big Easter planner either...we do host the family dinner but its not that hard to pull together....so I use Hippity Hoppity to sort of work on Spring stuff in general...

Basket Stuff for Evan (list it and store it)
Easter or Spring Notebook
Garden Plans
Spring Chores and Projects

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Ahhh... good plan! Except for me it will be my Autumn Notebook :)

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
HEHEHE.....yes you are down under....but autumn plans then...:)

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Tomorrow is HIPPITY HOPPITY.....

I'll take a quick look tyhrough the Easter Notebook and also the Spring Notebook.

Mostly I will work on Spring/Summer recipes. I am fine tuning my recipe system. Getting rid of a bunch of ones that I will never try and getting it down to a managable set. I now have just four recipe notebooks:

Family Favorites (divided by type of dish...entree, appetizer etc) and with sections for each holiday

Christmas Recipes divided by type (breakfast, cookies etc)

Spring & Summer just getting this one set up...it will have some to try and some that are just good ones that I want to keep track of. Not particular order right now.

Fall & Winter....still in process (same as Spring & Summer)

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'll also post a spring recipe over at Hippity Hoppity.....I'm trying to blog on the "special day" blogs at least twice a month....especially on the day itself!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Happy Hippity Hoppity.....I have my two notebooks (Easter and Spring) by my chair for this evening...been busy planting flowering moss in the fairy bed with Evan...but now...I'm going to be browsing recipes to find a good spring one to share over on the Hippity Hoppity blog...I'll let you know when it's up....