June Newsletter

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
The June Newsletter is up on the front page. Please don't forget to visit the front page of MHH. I have been remiss in adding new information but have started to do so again!

http://magicalholidayhome.com/

:santa3:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I LOVE the little essay on "Finding The Spirit" in the June message, Gingerbug! I fel the same way! Coming here -- to this wonderful group of people - keeps me grounded, and helps me stay on track for my most precious values! :smilepool:

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Thanks for the newsletter Gingerbug. I love the fairy and thanks for the iced tea recipe. I will jot that down for use in the summer.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Gingerbug - I LOVE your June newsletter and especially the "Finding The Spirit" essay. The essay was short -- but it summarized EVERYTHING - beautifully!

For the first time -- since I have been an adult -- I am optimistic and excited about summer! And this is ALL due to our Magical Holiday Home. My "values" have become more clear -- somehow -- since becoming a member of the MHH Family. AND..... I have become MORE ABLE TO BRING MY ACTIONS IN LINE WITH MY VALUES. And........ I have become able to keep my eyes on my goals (and values).... EVEN during the summer! A period of time that is usually a "dead zone" for me!!! (Because I hate the heat and humidity SO MUCH!)

I am looking forward to June -- because we will be working on our Christmas notebooks -- together during June! (And I am NOT discouraged --- even though I have lost my Christmas Notebook AGAIN!) And -- I am looking forward to spending JULY with my MHH Family -- while we celebrate Christmas In July! And -- of course -- some of us have already started the SUMMER Holiday Grand Plan. (And - everyone is welcome to jump in to the Summer HGP at ANY time!)

Summer (on the East Coast USA) is NOT Christmas! But the spirit here at our Magical Holiday Home........ is giving me a little bit of Christmas....... to help me get through the dreadful summer! That means the world to me!!!!!1

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Thanks, Ginger. I know it must take a lot of time to keep the boards going and do the special touches like the newsletter. I just want to say that I appreciate all that you do for us!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Thanks for a great newsletter Ginger. I'm definitely going to try that tea recipe!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Thanks, looking forward to the workshop