Just got all the Christmas stuff put away

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

snowqueen

Premiere Member
Nov 1, 2007
Vermont
Finally, I got everything organized and put away. I've had Christmas stuff in just about every closet in the house for a long time. Plus I still had things tucked in the corners of the Dining Room and Living Room. Today I had some time so I went around and collected everything,put them in boxes according to themes and colors,then stored them all in one closet that I used to keep it all in. That is also very neat because I did pack some stuff that was in there for a tag sale. It's all Christmas stuff that was given to me or I bought after the holiday and it was cheap, not even things I really liked. No more of that. Well, I just wanted to share that with everyone. I feel so much better. chick1 Dorene

Pippi

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Tall Corn state
Great Accomplishment!!!!!!!!

Pippi

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
GREAT JOB! YOU ARE WAY AHEAD OF ME, STILL SOME STUFF LINGERING AROUND HERE.... :slap:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
WTG

I know you will feel so proud of yourself everytime you go past that closet!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
THAT IS GREAT!!!!! When we put the inside stuff away we organized it and numbered the totes and made a master list BUT our garage is a TOTAL MESS with all the outside lights and decorations thru out it.

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Yeah! good for you, snowqueen! I've had the box I store my nice nativity set in sitting in the dining room forever. You have given me the push to finally bring it downstairs!