Kids aprons?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

tracya

Retire Member
Nov 1, 2007
I wanted to buy my 4-year-old niece an apron for her birthday in November. She loves to come to my house and bake. I thought I'd get her an apron, a small rolling pin, cookie cutters, sprinkles (she can never get enough of these), and some other baking necessities. I've looked at some web sites, but all the ones I saw and liked were around $29.00. I didn't want to spend that much just on the apron. Does anyone know of a place (or online) that sells cute aprons that aren't so much? I can't sew, so that's out of the question.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Hobby Lobby carries some childrens aprons. I don't remember how much they cost, tho. They were on sale last week, so I am sure they will be on sale again in another month or so. You might also check Joann's Fabrics. It really wouldn't be too hard to make one. Hope you find what you are looking for.

:bigsnow:

tracya

Retire Member
Nov 1, 2007
Thanks Pam, but I don't have a Hobby Lobby near me. Maybe I should try Michaels. I saw a real cute one online that had cherries on it and it was lightly laminated for easy clean up. I like that idea because I'd hate the idea of staining it.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
bummer~no Hobby Lobby? :frown: I hope Michaels will have what you need. Good luck!!

:bigsnow:

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
I've seen the plain ones at Michaels. Maybe you could have a day together to decorate it first with some fabric paint or markers?