Last visit - new posts

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

thood

MHH Member
Oct 18, 2007
I visit the forums everyday and click on new posts. For some reason, for the last several days, it is showing I lasted visited on Friday. It says Welcome, thood so I know I'm logged in. Any suggestions?

thood

MHH Member
Oct 18, 2007
Nevermind. I logged completely out and then back on again and it seems to be working now.

iluv2scrap

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Michigan
www.facebook.com
When i log in at work mine is doing the same thing (saying i last logged in 4 days ago) and im not sure why. So i am using the quick links, todays posts instead of new posts because its listing all the posts of the last 4 days many of which i have already read.

thood

MHH Member
Oct 18, 2007
It is still doing it to me. The only way I have found to fix it is to actually sign out when I'm done, then when I sign back in it recognizes the last times I visited. At least I know it isn't just me now. Reckon' this means we spend too much time here and it thinks we never leave?

thood

MHH Member
Oct 18, 2007
It still isn't working for me. I was on early this morning and just came back. It says I last visited 2 days ago at 12:55 PM.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Mine has done that on the new boards. I don't really care, because I am on here every day, and so are most of us. Mine said I last visited 1 week ago, and it has been just a couple of minutes. LOL And I thought I was slow! ha ha