Little Trick or Treaters

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I was at Michael's the other day and they were loaded with fall and Halloween stuff. I saw the cutest Trick or Treaters. They were made to look like kids in costumes and about 3 feet tall. I am going to go back and get two...one for my classroom and one for my house!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
DH and I literally ran through Michael's last night because we needed to get home but I took some time to look at the fall/Halloween/Christmas stuff. If I'm thinking about the ones you saw, they caught my eye. I'll have to go back and look a bit more closely.

On another note, I bought some adorable fabric (almost like a burlap) bags with black cord handles at Marshall's for $2.99. They are a great size and the ones I bought were white/grayish with little ghosts on them - friendly looking ghosts. I'm going to use them for the wee ones in my life (4&5 year olds which is why the ghosts needed to look friendly) and fill them with Halloween treats.

I love this time of year!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
A few years ago, my neighbour stuck her 'trick or treater' on my door step and rang the bell on Halloween. It was about 3 or 4 foot tall, a little 'person' with ghost costume and jack-o-lantern pumpkin.

I am embarrassed to admit I put candy in the bucket and tried to get the 'shy little thing' to say hi - I figured out (after I heard my bushes laugh) that I was being had.

:ghost:

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
HouseElf that is a great story! That would be a fun trick to do and easy if you go the ghost route!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
houseelf-how cute of a story.

my fried is all about halloween (pretty much like I am about Christmas) but these little dolls creep her out. If I was a bad friend I would buy her one and leave it at her door step and run also. I might consider it since her birthday is in OCT and i am going to get her halloween stuff this year for it.