Magic Elf Notebook Workshop

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Over at Magic Elf I am running a workshop to set up your notebook for 2012....elfish fun...you can print letters, add ideas to your elf calendar and set up a resource guide during the workshop. I'm not sure how long it will run...most likely through the rest of August....BUT every day will not be a notebook task.....mostly those will be every 2-3 days....so check the blog or follow along over at Facebook...Magic Elves...group page!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Assignment One and Two are up over at the Magic Elves blog....I also made it easy because there are some free printables you can just print and add to your notebook...:)

PLEASE remember you can join the MHH Magic Elves group over on Facebook too to keep up with all of the elf updates etc...

:clothes:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Right now i am finding stuff for two sections of my Elf Notebook....Santa Letters AND Elf letters....

Found a good elf letter...signed Jingle whoich works for me...because we have a Jingle but you could use it anyway ...it's not from your elf...its from the Head Elf..The link to the printable letter is over at Magic Elves....

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
where is the magic elf notebook thing?

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I just sent a request to join the facebook group. Our elf, Sprite Holliday will be here this weekend with the grandkids.
(I am fortunate that they are only here on the weekend, so I don't have to figure out things for Sprite for days & days. Only the weekends.) :)