Magic Elves on My Space

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
At my elves' myspace page I have started a blog...about the elves, the North Pole and other random things...I am writing the blog as the elves...some of the entries are from all three elves and some are from a specific elf...like tonight Bernard wrote about all the snow falling at the North Pole...

http://myspace.com//themagicelves

Check it out if you like...maybe it will give you some ideas to use in your letters or notes....

I can't believe how many Christmas myspace accounts there are....tons of Santa ones, Elf, Ralphie, the Grinch...its a little crazy....BUT fun!!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yes...its WAY COOL...I need to add to mine....I've been so busy....I've neglected it.

I won't be able to keep up with all my myspace accounts if I add all 3 of my elves!! How do you do it Gingerbug...lol

Our elves will be arriving this year so by next year I should be in the swing of things to add an account for the elves!!

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I haven't figured out yet how to have my personal MySpace and my elf's MySpace open at the same time.....

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
christmascreations said:
Lolwlias said:
I haven't figured out yet how to have my personal MySpace and my elf's MySpace open at the same time.....
just open 2 browser boxes.....I usually have 3 going ..... :slap:

I actually tried that...but what happened was the one profile kind of took over the other...it was like...I was into my myspace profile and sprite's and when I went back into mine...it had become sprite's........<insert twilight zone music here> LOL