Magical Member of the Week #2: DebbiGall

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Our Magical Member of the Week is DebbiGall. Debbie is very artistic as you shall see when you visit her blog. You can see some of Debbie's work HERE. It is fabulous. She has created a wonderful Christmas Notebook, as well as, a Household Notebook. I love the Spell Book she created from an old book for her sister's Halloween party. She creates a variety of projects, both useful and decorative. Her Halloween 2006 Scrapbook is such a great way to preserve magical holiday memories and will be a family treasure for years to come. Debbie is obviously a talented scrapper, as well as, a contributing member here at Magical Holiday Home. Thanks Debbie for inspiring all of us to get in touch with our creative spirit. Everyone please join me in celebrating another Magical Member: DebbiGall.

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Yes, thank you Debbie.

I always enjoy your creative ideas and your helpfulness.

I have enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to learning more from you and about you.

Congrats Debbie on being our member of the week.

:hat: :friendly: :hat:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Congratulations Debbie!! :D

:snowman: Melanie

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Congrats Debbie, you deserve it. I loved the spellbook you and your sister came up with and your other stuff rocks as well! You are very talented.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I know that spell book is real! You can just look at it and tell. Great work. :applause:

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Congratulations DebbiGall!!!