Magical Member of the Week: #6 DahliaDoll

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Congratulations to our latest Magical Member of the Week: DahliaDoll. If you want to learn a lot about this member check out the crafting challenges. This is one avid crafter and she shares lots of photos of her wonderful creations. Here's a link to a wonderful advent calendar that she created: Reindeer Advent Calendar. She has created so many things I can't even name them all and lucky members of her family and church are the lucky receivers of her talents. Another impressive creation: Placemats Thanks DahliaDoll for sharing your talents with us here at Holiday Magic and Congratulations Magical Member of the Week!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thank you! I am honored! I have been getting a lot of crafting done this last year as it's the first year of my retirement, so I have found those extra hours in the day that many of you are looking for!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Congratulations!!

You are so talented!!

:snowman: Melanie

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
You have always inspired us! :applause:

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
:applause: Congrats DJ!

You have been an insiration to me many times and I'm sure there will be many more! :globe:

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Congrats DJ :applause: :applause: As a person that recieved a package in the mail from you at a terrible time I know the quality of work you do. By the way while I am thinking of it. The blanket has now been framed and on my brothers bedroom wall it was the last that the baby was wrapped in .

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thank you Kim. You brought tears to my eyes. I have thought of the baby and his family often and am curious if the new baby due in your family will be your brother's...

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
DJ no they are afraid to try for another child. Another one of my brothers is the one having the baby.

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Congratulations, DahliaDoll! I loved looking at the photos of your Advent calendar and place mats. Your work is beautiful!